Almabani enjoys a rich and diversified work force employing a multi-cultured professional team of various backgrounds.
Our team of professionals are always evolving their skills, know how and craftmanship to attain the highest level in quality, safety and efficiency.
We take pride in the work we do to achieve the goals and expectation of our clients.
|Manpower :||12,487 Employees|
|Equipment :||2,460 Heavy Machinery Units|
|Plants:||15 Asphalt and Concrete Plants|
- Railway Tunnel Leading to King Abdulaziz International Airport Station
- Upgrade Runway, Taxiway and airplane Parking in KKIA
- Upgrading of some of the Domestic Airports Runways - Phase 2
- Development of Western Part of King Abdullah Road Project
- Expansion of Apron 6 at King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Riyadh Metro Project - Package 1
- Intersection Tunnel between Makkah Al-Mukaramah Road and Salahuddin Al-Ayoubi Road in Riyadh
- Construction of New Aprons to the East of the Commercial Galleries at King Khaled International Airport
- Ground Water Drainage in King Abdulaziz District
- Sports Facility at King Abdulaziz University
- Intersection Bridge between Eastern Ring Road and Al-Oruba Road
- Development of Eastern Part of King Abdallah Road in Riyadh (Contract 2)
- King AbdulAziz International Airport Development Project Phase 1
- Al Samer and Umm Al Khair Flood Control Measures Project
- Development of Eastern Part of King Abdallah Road in Riyadh (Contract 1)
- Demarcation of Land Boundary and Delimitation of Maritime Boundary Line Beyond Khor Al Obayd Between KSA and Qatar