Almabani enjoys a rich and diversified work force employing a multi-cultured professional team of various backgrounds.
Our team of professionals are always evolving their skills, know how and craftmanship to attain the highest level in quality, safety and efficiency.
We take pride in the work we do to achieve the goals and expectation of our clients.
|Manpower :||12,487 Employees|
|Equipment :||2,460 Heavy Machinery Units|
|Plants:||15 Asphalt and Concrete Plants|
- Upgrading of some of the Domestic Airports Runways - Phase 2
- Upgrade Runway, Taxiway and airplane Parking in KKIA
- King Abdullah Road Upgrade Western Section Parts A and B
- Expansion of Apron 6 at King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Riyadh Metro Project - Package 1
- Construction of New Aprons to the East of the Commercial Galleries at King Khaled International Airport
- Intersection Tunnel between Makkah Al-Mukaramah Road and Salahuddin Al-Ayoubi Road in Riyadh
- Ground Water Drainage in King Abdulaziz District
- Sports Facility at King Abdulaziz University
- Intersection Bridge between Eastern Ring Road and Al-Oruba Road
- Development of Eastern Part of King Abdallah Road in Riyadh (Contract 2)
- King AbdulAziz International Airport Development Project Phase 1