Since the company was founded in 1972, Almabani has built a business based on the core value of Customer's satisfaction and the timely completion of the jobs entrusted to us. These values guide our conduct on the market place.
We tackle tough jobs but deliver results, even under pressure. In the process, we always have our eyes set to exceed expectations while honoring our commitments. We are driven by this inner passion to do what is right for the community that we are part of.
Every employee in Almabani has a vested interest in living up to the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. We firmly believe that our culture and core values make us different and have contributed to our record of success.
Almabani aspires to be the best company in its field of business, a company that creates value for its customers by delivering high quality work on time. Over the years we have learned that extraordinary companies have extraordinary goals. We have placed the bar high and our dedicated team of people has always been able to surpass the goals set.
We employ the best people, we nurture them, we enable them to succeed and they make our success.
- Railway Tunnel Leading to King Abdulaziz International Airport Station
- Upgrade Runway, Taxiway and airplane Parking in KKIA
- Upgrading of some of the Domestic Airports Runways - Phase 2
- Development of Western Part of King Abdullah Road Project
- Expansion of Apron 6 at King Abdulaziz International Airport
- Riyadh Metro Project - Package 1
- Intersection Tunnel between Makkah Al-Mukaramah Road and Salahuddin Al-Ayoubi Road in Riyadh
- Construction of New Aprons to the East of the Commercial Galleries at King Khaled International Airport
- Ground Water Drainage in King Abdulaziz District
- Sports Facility at King Abdulaziz University
- Intersection Bridge between Eastern Ring Road and Al-Oruba Road
- Development of Eastern Part of King Abdallah Road in Riyadh (Contract 2)
- King AbdulAziz International Airport Development Project Phase 1
- Al Samer and Umm Al Khair Flood Control Measures Project
- Development of Eastern Part of King Abdallah Road in Riyadh (Contract 1)
- Demarcation of Land Boundary and Delimitation of Maritime Boundary Line Beyond Khor Al Obayd Between KSA and Qatar